Antique Collecting is the ‘go-to’ source for industry news, expert advice and all the latest trends.
Subscribe today and start learning insider secrets from the world’s leading specialists. Since it launched in 1966, Antique Collecting has provided in-depth analysis of the current market, predicting booms before they happened.
Whether you are just starting out or an experienced dealer, Antique Collecting offers a clear picture of the fast-changing world of antiques with its easy-to-understand guides. From mid-century modern to 17th-century oak, Antique Collecting is the definitive guide for buyers, sellers and collectors.
“If I had to recommend one antiques magazine to the general collector, it would be Antique Collecting.”
David Battie, BBC Antiques Roadshow
In this month’s festive Antique Collecting:
· Season’s Eatings: Antiques specialist Eric Knowles unveils the tableware the best Georgian Christmas tables would have used
· Making an Entrance: Alex and Paul Peacock have high praise for the hall chair
· Going Loco: Model trains have never been so popular. Jo McDonald presents her collecting guide to every boy’s favourite toy
· Party Faithful: Jewellery expert Andrew Campbell reveals why cocktail rings and watches are still all the rage
· Puzzling Times: Ever wondered what the Georgians played at Christmas? May Geolot lifts the lid
· Future Perfect: 15 industry experts give their predictions for the styles and eras set to make it big in 2021
· Special Effects: Some of our favourite antiques celebrities share the decoration that makes their Christmas special
· Hello Dolly: From 18th-century German dolls to a Darth Vader Barbie, Andrew Smith’s essential collecting guide
· Plus the latest auction news, events and expert opinion on the marketplace