Antique Collecting is the ‘go-to’ source for industry news, expert advice and all the latest trends.
Subscribe today and start learning insider secrets from the world’s leading specialists. Since it launched in 1966, Antique Collecting has provided in-depth analysis of the current market, predicting booms before they happened.
Whether you are just starting out or an experienced dealer, Antique Collecting offers a clear picture of the fast-changing world of antiques with its easy-to-understand guides. From mid-century modern to 17th-century oak, Antique Collecting is the definitive guide for buyers, sellers and collectors.
“If I had to recommend one antiques magazine to the general collector, it would be Antique Collecting.”
David Battie, BBC Antiques Roadshow
In this month's issue:
* Discover why now's the time to collect Chinese export silver
* We unveil a new exhibition on Western artists' portraits of 19th-century India
* Our expert consider the pros and cons of selling medals and militaria
* Find out why 1960s jewellery designer Andrew Grima is back in vogue
* See the Soviet lithographs going on exhibition this month
* What drives collectors? An expert considers the science
All the latest news, expert opinion and advice, upcoming fairs and auction and the top auction lots