Antique Collecting is the ‘go-to’ source for industry news, expert advice and all the latest trends.
Subscribe today and start learning insider secrets from the world’s leading specialists. Since it launched in 1966, Antique Collecting has provided in-depth analysis of the current market, predicting booms before they happened.
Whether you are just starting out or an experienced dealer, Antique Collecting offers a clear picture of the fast-changing world of antiques with its easy-to-understand guides. From mid-century modern to 17th-century oak, Antique Collecting is the definitive guide for buyers, sellers and collectors.
“If I had to recommend one antiques magazine to the general collector, it would be Antique Collecting.”
David Battie, BBC Antiques Roadshow
In this month’s Antique Collecting magazine:
· A celebration of the century of ceramics studio Leach Pottery
· Unsung artist Madeline Green is put in the spotlight by her niece
· Why the latest 007 film is set to get Bond memorabilia collectors all fired up
· Expert Jane Oakley shines a light on celebrated artists’ communes
· How the UK’s antiques business is coping under lockdown
· Our guide to thriving in isolation – from books to podcasts
· A fascinating glimpse into the world of 18th-century wax portrait models
· Can you make a mint from numismatics?
· Why Chinese books might just be your next collecting obsession
· The latest news, expert views and much more!