Camping magazine is the UK’s only magazine purely devoted to life under canvas. It has 60 years of
expert advice to rely on to help readers find the best campsites to stay on, as well as inspire them
with amazing camping adventures. If you are looking to buy your first tent or upgrade your existing
model, don’t miss Camping magazine’s new tent reviews, as well as its essential gear reviews to
ensure you are kitted out with everything you need.
A subscription to Camping magazine on Exact Editions gives access to the latest issue before it goes
on sale in the shops, as well as instant access to every back issue from 2016, which are all searchable
meaning you can find and enjoy any article on any subject from the last decade at the touch of a
button. Click here to see the full archive.
Subscriptions to Camping through Exact Editions can be bought by clicking the ‘Add to basket’
Print subscriptions are available here click here for details (link to follow)
If you subscribe via Exact Editions you can view the complete archive online as well as via the
iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire or Android apps.
Packed into the August 2021 summer special issue of Camping magazine you′ll find:
• Travel and holiday inspiration - find out what to explore on a summer break around Dartmoor, our guide to the perfect seven-day camping holiday in Somerset and a selection of the best campsites in Wales
• Summer fun - how to spend those long, lazy days with the family
• The family festival survival guide
• A sizzling selection of portable barbecues for summer cooking put to the test
• Expert advice on packing your car, camping with dogs and pitching a tunnel tent
• Campsite cooking
• Budget tent reviews
• The chance to win an outdoor revolution tent bundle – tent, canopy and porch – worth over £950
And much, much more!