Camping magazine is the UK’s only magazine purely devoted to life under canvas. It has 60 years of
expert advice to rely on to help readers find the best campsites to stay on, as well as inspire them
with amazing camping adventures. If you are looking to buy your first tent or upgrade your existing
model, don’t miss Camping magazine’s new tent reviews, as well as its essential gear reviews to
ensure you are kitted out with everything you need.
A subscription to Camping magazine on Exact Editions gives access to the latest issue before it goes
on sale in the shops, as well as instant access to every back issue from 2016, which are all searchable
meaning you can find and enjoy any article on any subject from the last decade at the touch of a
button. Click here to see the full archive.
Subscriptions to Camping through Exact Editions can be bought by clicking the ‘Add to basket’
Print subscriptions are available here click here for details (link to follow)
If you subscribe via Exact Editions you can view the complete archive online as well as via the
iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire or Android apps.
Packed into the September 2021 issue of Camping magazine you′ll find:
• Travel and holiday inspiration - find out what to explore on an autumn break in the Cotswolds, our guide to the perfect seven-day camping holiday in Northumberland and a selection of the best adults-only campsites
• Go light – a complete guide to backpacking and lightweight camping
• Go wild – the rules of wild camping
• Go walking – the beginners’ guide to hitting the hills
• The best gear and tents for lightweight camping trips
• Expert advice on camping in colder weather or packing up for winter
• Campsite cooking
And much, much more!