Forget domestic interior design, read where the professional designers are heading. FX leads the way with the world’s best architects and designers who influence the way you live. Your office, your school, your library, your hospital, and even your prison – all of them are designed by professionals architects and designers who profoundly affect our lives. FX talks to the professionals who make it happen for all of us. What motivates them, and enables them to deliver an improved quality of life for you? We interview those designers that have made a difference. It’s your life, join the professional’s debate with us. Design matters.
Welcome to your January issue of FX Magazine, bringing you provocative and inspiring projects from the design industry
January 2020 looks forward to the year ahead and celebrates the Tokyo Olympics. Also featuring a wealth of the best projects and designers, including:
• Client file with Papworth Hospital
• Profile: Pooja Agrawal, the quiet revolutionary for architects' placements in local government
• Marks Barfield and Moreno Massey with their amazing projects of a mosque and PubLove respectively
• Theatres; the pioneering designs for the arts and entertainment
• A preview of the Surface Design Show next month