Perpetual Access Available
Keep an eye on the world with Geographical
The complete digital archive of Geographical, dating back to May 1935, is now available to all subscribing schools and institutions.
Established in 1935, Geographical is the official magazine of the Royal Geographical Society and one of the leading magazines in its field, with stunning photography, great writing and first class design.
- Keep up to date with the world, its people and its places through our news pages and topical features on nature and conservation
- Explore far-flung cities, towns and villages. Meet their inhabitants and immerse yourself in their culture
- Discover weird and wonderful wildlife. Learn more about the world around you through insightful features and accomplished photography
In a time of unprecedented environmental and social change, never has knowledge of the world been more important. For an authoritative voice on geography, culture, wildlife and exploration institutions should look no further than Geographical, with the fully-searchable complete 82-year archive giving close to 1000 issues of informative content.
In the November 2019 edition of Geographical:
• 250 years after Captain Cook set foot on its soil, New Zealand finds itself in the middle of a bitter identity battle
• The facts and figures behind the surprisingly green future for the Middle East oil states
• Why gentrification is saving Margate, but can it do the same for other seaside towns?
• Can the politically unstable Guinea-Bissau pull itself up by the bootstraps?
• Why Shakespear is revered in Saudi Arabia (and we don't mean The Bard)
• The future of exploration
• Photographing forests
• Discovering Belfast
• All the latest geographical news from around the world