Land Rover Monthly is packed full of essentials on driving, modifying, maintaining, exploring and buying information for Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere!
Every issue is packed full of the latest news, what’s on, price guides and vehicles for sale. The magazine also has regular reports from well-known Land Rover enthusiasts and owners, celebrities and the Land Rover team themselves. We bring you exclusives of the latest Land Rovers as they are released, as well as the classics.
The magazine also has an extensive technical section packed full of projects, repairs, modifications and advice guides. There’s also Land Rover clubs, miniature Land Rover models and much more!
Print subscriptions are available here click here for details
• Dressed to impress: A head-turning Disco 2 with Defender off-road credentials at a fraction of the price
• The power of adventure therapy: When setting up an adventure therapy programme only one vehicle steps up the plate
• Defender – rebirth of an icon: Greg King takes us through the history of the Defender from 1983 to 2006
• Stranded in Botswana: What happens when a round-the-world overland safari coincides with a pandemic?
IN OUR CLASSICS SECTION:
• A pair of smarties: Nick Dimbleby takes a look at two US-market Series Is that really stand out from the crowd
• Maltese 101 Forward Control: Bought unseen by a Malta enthusiast who has rebuilt it to factory finish
IN OUR TECH SECTION:
• Removing the body: Part 2 of our Defender overhaul: Why you should remove the body and how to do it in one piece
• Discreet welding: How to achieve a factory finish while retaining weld integrity
• Job for the pros: When it comes to body panels, skill and ingenuity are order of the day
• Identifying water leaks: How to find leak paths