Issue 1 (84), 2016 First Quarter
Positive News is the magazine for good journalism about the good things that are happening.
When much of the media is full of doom and gloom, instead Positive News is the first media organization in the world that is dedicated to quality, independent reporting about what’s going right.
We are pioneers of 'constructive journalism' - a new approach in the media, which is about rigorous and relevant journalism that is focused on progress, possibility, and solutions.
Cover story – Seeds of the people
The pandemic has helped to galvanise a new movement of growers and seed-savers: could it be the start of a fresh era of food diversity?
Other features include:
• Bling without a sting: sustainable jewellery
• The young people succeeding despite Covid-19
• Recapturing quiet in our lives
• Timber’s time: why wooden buildings are the future
• The trio aiming to get justice for wildlife
• How to be a better ancestor
• Refugees united by spirit and song
• The app that means everywhere on Earth has an address